You may know that journaling is an easy and the most creative way to stay connected to yourself. Having a journaling routine is equally important to keep you self-updated.
You discover your feelings, emotions and thoughts through journaling. In addition, it helps you to discover yourself and understand your character.
But sometimes it can be a task to think what to write about as you may run out of ideas or you may not know where to begin the process of journaling.
Whatever may be the case, we’ve got solutions for you.
We’ve curated a list of 20 meaningful and easy journal prompts to help you take the first step towards self-discovery.
Know yourself and get your life together through journaling
- Describe your personality.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What do you love the most about yourself?
- List things that make you happy.
- What gives you a sense of satisfaction?
- Write a letter to yourself.
- List qualities that make you different from others.
- What makes you feel yourself the most.
- Things you regret doing/ not doing.
- What do you think about success and failure? How do you deal with them?
- What does your daily routine look like?
- What changes you need to make in your life for personal growth?
- One skill are you working on to improve yourself.
- What are your plans for this month?
- List 10 things you want to accomplish by the end of this year.
- Write down your goals for the future.
- Your action plan to achieve the goals.
- Write about your dream.
- Make a list of 10 affirmations to keep yourself motivated.
- What inspires you to keep going?
Journal your thoughts and discover yourself.
Self-discovery through journaling is a journey and it becomes easier as you take tiny steps towards your goal. Hopefully this list of journaling prompts will help you take the first step.
Dive deep within yourself with each of these prompts and experience the wonders of writing.
To know more about the benefits of journaling and easy tips for journaling, read : Everything You Need to Know About Journaling (Easy Tips for Beginners)
Which prompt are you going to begin with? Feel free to tell us in the comments below.