It is the way of keeping yourself at the top of your priority list. It allows you to grow further in life and accept who you really are from within.
Self-love is the best way of showing self-respect towards yourself. It defines how much you value your being.
Loving yourself should not seem like a task, it should come naturally to you. But, because of the presence of certain external and internal factors, self-love seems to be disappearing these days. Often, people tend to be harsh on themselves.
Self-doubt, lack of self-confidence, anxiety issues, seeking approval from others and many more are responsible for the lack of self-love.
Regardless of all these, one must learn to love themselves without any judgements whatsoever.
” You can be your best cheerleader or worst critic, the choice is yours. “
Self-love teaches you to embrace your flaws and still fall in love with every feature of yours.
The journey of self-love is the one that you take alone. Just by yourself.
So, you better stay motivated in order to not give up and keep going.
All the powerful personalities around the globe have always traced the importance of self-love through their talks, books and quotes.
This post is a compiled list of all such powerful quotes to keep you inspired.
45 powerful quotes on self-love:
Pick out those stick-me notes, because you may need some of these quotes around you to look up to! Write them and stick around!
A list of 45 wonderful quotes that empower and inspire you to “self-love” at the best :
powerful quotes for self-belief:
1) “ You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
2) ” A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.” – Mark Twain
3) ” Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling who you are. “ – Beyonce
4) ” Be faithful to that which exists within yourself. “ – Andre Gide
5) ” You must find a place inside yourself where nothing is impossible. ” – Deepak Chopra
6) “ You change the world by being yourself. ” – Yoko Ono
7) “ Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt myself. ” – J. K. Rowling
8) ” Treat yourself like someone you love. ” – Glennon Doyle
9) ” To love oneself is the beginning of a life long romance. ” – Oscar Wilde
10) ” One of the most important things you can accomplish is just being yourself. ” – Dwayne Johnson
Quotes to Help you fall in love with self:
11) ” Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. ” – Coco Chanel
12) ” Choose, everyday, to forgive yourself. You are human, flawed and most of all worthy of love. ” – Alison Malee
13) ” Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people- the ones who really belong in your life- will come to you. And stay. ” – Will Smith
14) ” The better you feel about yourself. The lesser you feel the need to show off. ” – Robert Hand
15) ” Self-love is the elixir of an immortal heart. ” – Amy Leigh Mercree
16) ” Be a master at loving yourself and people will follow. ” – Kim Guerra
17) ” Nourishing yourself in a way that helps you blossom in the direction you want to go is attainable, and you are worth the effort. ” – Deborah Day
18) ” Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens. ” – Louise L. Hay
19) ” Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. ” – Lucille Ball
20) ” The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the one with yourself. ” – Steve Maraboli
Inspirational Quotes for self-love:
21) ” Be you, love you. All ways, always. ” – Alexandra Elle
22) ” To find a happy ending with someone else, first you have to find it alone. ” – Soman Chainani
23)” I found a home in my own heart. ” – Njau Kihia
24) ” Once you embrace your value, talents and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you. ” – Rob Liano
25) ” Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life because you become what you believe. ” – Oprah Winfrey
26) ” Your story is what you have, what you will always have. It is something to own. ” – Michelle Obama
27) ” Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. ” – Jay Shetty
28) ” Everyday, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. ” – Dalai Lama
29) ” Be the love you never received. ” – Rune Lazuli
30) ” Any transition is easier if you believe in yourself and your talent. ” – Priyanka Chopra
quotes on self-worth:
31) ” Loving yourself isn’t vanity, it’s sanity. ” – Katrina Mayer
32) ” Respect yourself if you would have others respect you. ” – Baltasar Gracian
33) ” I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art. ” – Madonna
34) ” It is never too late to be what you might have been. ” – George Eliot
35) ” Never trust your fears, they don’t know your strength. ” – Athena Singh
36) ” Everything you want is an the other side of fear. ” – Jack Canfield
37) ” Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind. ” – Dodinsky
38) ” Your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude. ” – Michelle Obama
39) ” Don’t back down just to keep the peace. Standing up for your beliefs builds self-confidence and self-esteem. ” – Oprah Winfrey
40) ” You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be. ” – Lou Holtz
41) ” Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it. Saute it. Whatever. MAKE. ” – Joss Whedan
42) ” Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up. ” – Isabelle Lafleche
43) ” Don’t try to squeeze into a glass slipper. Instead, shatter the glass ceiling. ” – Priyanka Chopra
44) ” To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance. ” – Oscar Wilde
45) ” Magic is believing in yourself. If you can make that happen, you can make anything happen. ” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
10 Positive Self-Affirmations You Can Use Every Day
11 Simple Yet Effective 10-Minute Self-care Activities
1 thought on “45 Powerful Quotes On Self-Love”