Expressing gratitude and counting on your blessings is a wonderful practice. It has the power to do miracles to our lives.
Often naturally, whenever we pray to the God or the Universe, almost all of us ask for more, each time.
But, we tend to forget and thank for all our answered prayers. We do not express as much gratitude as we should.
Being thankful for all the blessings attracts abundance and prosperity. It beings peace within and calmness to your mind.
Practicing gratitude is an age old practice. The form of expression has changed over the years, but what remains constant is the core objective of doing it.
There are many ways of practicing gratitude and gratitude journaling is one of it.
Gratitude journaling is an effective way that helps you to maintain this practice in an easy and mindful way. By writing your thoughts of gratitude on paper, it makes it easier for you to get into the feeling of gratefulness. It imbibes the feeling of peace and calmness into your mind and soul, Further, it helps you get better and improves inner well-being.
So, taking this practice as a challenge in the beginning is extremely helpful. Because, it helps you get the hold of this habit. Eventually, it will become a part of your routine.
30-days gratitude journaling challenge for inner well-being
In this challenge, you are going to be writing about things you are grateful for. This is the way of expressing gratitude.
‘ Always count on your blessings! ‘
So, there are 30 different prompts for 30 days.
30-amazing prompts for 30-days of gratitude journaling:
This way you are going to be able to write about all the different aspects of your life. And channelize your thoughts during this 30-day challenge.
gratitude for the LIFE:
(1) Write about the qualities that you admire in yourself.
(2) Something that makes you happy.
(3) Your greatest accomplishment so far.
(4) One person that you are grateful to have in your life.
(5) A promise that you made to yourself.
(6) Something good that happened to you today.
(7) Write about the beautiful things in your life.
Gratitude for All that yOU are:
(8) Something unique about yourself that you are proud of.
(9) A skill that you feel grateful for having.
(10) Write about the moments that made you happy beyond any measure.
(11) What are your hobbies that make you feel alive?
(12) Write about a wonderful person you know.
(13) What are the right decisions that you took for yourself?
(14) What makes you a generous and kind person?
(15) What do you want others to remember about you?
(16) An opportunity that you are grateful for.
(17) An experience that taught you some important life lessons.
(18) Write about a learning that you are grateful for.
(19) Write about a childhood memory that makes you happy.
(20) What do you love about your body? Why?
(21) What motivates you to do better in life? How?
Gratitude for the day:
(22) What did you accomplish today?
(23) Write about your ‘act of kindness’ for the day.
(24) What made you believe in kindness today?
(25) What was the best compliment you received today? How did it make you feel?
(26) Which is your current favorite place to hangout and why?
(27) Something beautiful that you saw today.
(28) How did you practice self-care today?
(29) What made you smile today?
Some kindness and love for your-self:
(30) Write a love letter to yourself.