Autumn is here! And so are the cozy-warm feels…
AUTUMN is the season of change and transition. We get to see beautiful changes happening in the nature around us.
Similarly, this season of change is like a small break to give yourself all the time that you need and be ready to welcome the winters with your hearts and minds nourished by the magic of amazing self-care.
Likewise, Autumn season is an amazing opportunity to pamper yourself more.
Afterall, we are here for all the warm and cozy feels, right?
So, let’s look into these amazing self-care ideas that you can try this season to pamper yourself.
Amazing self-care ideas for autumn to try now :
1. experience the AUTUMN closely:
In order to enjoy the beauty of any season, one must experience the little changes it brings along.
Whether it may be the change in climate, the change in colors all around, the change in food markets as well. And Autumn is known as the season of colors.
So, to enjoy this season of beautiful colors, I would love you to try these self-care practices.
(1) Go fruit picking: Juicy apples, oranges and mandarins are waiting for you to pick them up!
(2) Visit a pumpkin patch: Get them pumpkins for decoration or carving and faces out of it
(3) Visit a nearby garden: Yes! in the fall too. Watch the changing colors of the leaves. Experience the rusty leaves fallen on the ground
(4) Walk or trek to a nearby nature place: Enjoy the crispy air and fall colors of the season
(5) Shop from a local farmer’s market: To bring home all the amazing produce of the season
2. for wellbeing of the soul:
Autumn has it’s own charm that happens to be a comfort for the soul. Further, self-care can boost this comfort even more.
So that, the wellbeing of your soul is taken care of. Moreover, give a try to these self-care habits and bring in the cozy-comfort vibe to your being.
(6) Lit up a candle: In a cozy corner of the room, lit a candle and set the vibe. It is so calming for the soul.
(7) Read a book: Do not let this season go waste by not reading a book. Pick up any good book and read.
Here are some suggestions for you to choose from: https://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/cozy-autumn-books
(8) Write a journal: Journaling is always a good idea. Get your thoughts out on a paper or write anything you like.
You can some of these prompts for writing: A Powerful 30-Days Gratitude Journaling Challenge For Inner Well-Being
I usually like to write about what I read or sometimes just random thoughts about random things. It is certainly a good way to get started. And who knows there might be some poet or a storyteller hidden inside!
(9) Watch a favorite movie: Cuddling up in a big warm blanket and watching a favorite movie is the best way to relax during this season with some entertainment as well.
For movie recommendations: https://www.glamour.com/gallery/best-fall-movies
(10) Dance on your favorite music: Set the vibe and move your body. Dance like no one is watching. I am sure you are going to fell amazing afterwards.
3. Dress up for the season:
For some reason, even if you do not want to dress up. The weather will make you do so. The breeze and changing temperatures are never predictable.
So, why not do the dress-up thing without sulking and actually have some fun!
(11) Dress-up for the Autumn: Bring out all the warm and colorful sweaters, pullovers, jackets and every interesting piece of clothing that you own. In fact, this is the best season to try out different looks. Layer them up and play with different colors and mismatch combinations to create your own style of dressing.
(12) Paint your nails: Get them painted in the colors of fall. Make your nails look happy and pretty for you!
4. Bake and nourish:
Yes! Finally, this one is my favorite.
(13) Relish on super delicious cakes and cookies:
Furthermore, baking is such a comforting activity to do. Not because of the process but for the outcome it gives.
The super-delicious fluffy little cupcakes is my favorite thing to savor during this season. What’s yours?
5. a warm cup of comfort:
Slowly sipping on a warm drink is such an under-rated act of self-care. It is just like a comfortable hug.
(14) Make a warm drink to sip on: If you want to get that comfort for yourself in a cup. Then make warm drinks, coffee, tea and sip it slowly.
Anyways, my best one is to sip a huge cup of hot-chocolate! It is just amazing.
So, this was a blog post all about self-care ideas for Autumn season.
If you liked this post, you’ll love these: